Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Truman is here.

I just returned home from David and Liz's. I got to spend time with my grandchildren while helping Liz out after having baby Truman. David had to go back to work and school and I was itching to come help. Having children old enough to take care of things at home made it possible.
Little Morgan kept me quite busy playing with her little stuffed animals. Graham and Carmen had to go to school. When I picked them up we did some stuff together. The time went all too fast. I will just have to make plans to visit again and bring grandpa with me next time. He missed out.

1 comment:

  1. We sure appreciated all your help Cindy! The kids had a blast having you here. I hope you got a good nights sleep at home in your own bed. ;) Thanks again. We love you!

    ReplyDelete