Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today is a new day and Halloween is over! I must say Halloween was fun because we have some of our grandchildren here in town to celebrate with. Vella was a Butterfly and a real cute one at that. Her mom asked her how the butterflies walk, then she proceeded to do a silly little walk then laugh. We were all rolling from laughter. Mattix was a skeleton and Jake was a pumpkin. Once again I need to get a camera! They were so cute!
Our ward does trunk or treat down at the park below our house so I went down there for an hour to pass out candy and see all the cute Halloween costumes. I nearly ran out of candy. I know there was over 200 pieces in my bucket.
I guess tradition goes that we (I) make doughnuts for Halloween. I really didn't want too, but Cory really knows how to get me to do what he wants I suppose because I ended up making doughnuts again. I had already made some on Saturday for them.
I tried a new pizza dough recipe also which turned out really yummy! It reminded me of Pizza Hut's dough. Everyone made their own style of pizza! It tasted wonderful.
Lindsay and Makayla had work so they missed out on the fun! Or maybe they had their fun later!


No comments:

Post a Comment