Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer craft and catching up

Okay I am really  not a good blogger!  I just need to do this more often.
Any how, Winter was mild and spring has been warm and cool depending on the day!
I hope Summer is not the same. So John has been trying to eat better but he struggles the same as I do but he is a lot better than I am. I have a food addiction and I need some intervention and soon.
I found out that I have arthritis in both  on my knees and have had treatment in the left knee which was the worst.  If I don't over do it I have pretty good days.  Bicycling and using the elliptical machine is the suggested form of exercise the Dr. prescribed.  I  struggle to get to the gym but when I do I always feel better.   
I have been enjoying being the mia maid adviser. It is fun being in the Young Women's program.
I bought some dollar store composition tablets to make some journals for the YW for my lesson  this Sunday!  I bet you can't guess what we will be talking about? 
I have started selling stampin up products and will no longer be selling Close to My Heart products.  I found that I was buying more Stampin up stuff than CTMH so that is why the change. They offer so much more!
I really like Pinterest and have found this real cute idea for a craft so I had to make it right away! I will post a picture.
Lindsay gave me her camera for my birthday so now I have a camera. No excuses!  Right!

4 comments:

  1. That is cool, good job mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the summer time block set! Are the letters vinyl? That turned out super cute. I love that I have such a talented mother in law! I bet you are such a fun YW leader. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Liz I used vinyl letters and painted the watermelon on. I have it on my pinterest board under craft ideas. It was really simple to make. That's what I like projects I can do in one day! Miss you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete