Monday, May 20, 2013

Hey everyone, I guess you have all noticed that I am not a good blogger!
I do have an update to my last post.
I had gastric bypass surgery on April 1st 2013,   It was a long road, and very hard decision to make
but now that I have done it I must say I am very pleased with the results.  The surgery went very well and I have had no complications. I have lost 42 lbs. since surgery and 92 lbs. since last July.  I really fell good and have been exercising and lifting weights to help build muscle and to get into shape.  My knee is getting better as time goes on and the weight comes off.   I look forward to a great future, being able to do things that I would never do being so heavy and embarrassed about how I looked
not to mention how hard it was to do the simplest things without breaking out in sweat. I will add some photos later to show the different stages of weight loss but I will need some help form my kiddos because the pictures are not on my computer but on their phones or elsewhere.   

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I am so happy you are feeling good, Cindy! I'm excited to see some pics. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets see the before and after.

    ReplyDelete